Sunday, November 29, 2009

Shirley and her girl


I bookmarked this picture of Shirley MacClaine with her daughter on A Cup of Jo because I just thought it was so incredibly fun and goofy and just the kind of relationship I'd want to one day have with my children. Turns out that there are plenty of other pictures of Shirl and her girl, Sachi, hamming in it up in front of the camera which I adore just as much. Speaking as someone who has none, I know that having kids is hard and stressful and not always easy, but it also looks like some of the most fun you can ever have too. Maybe I'm being a little too romantic about one day being a mother, but these two make motherhood look so darn joyful.


via imbd

1 comment:

  1. Except her mother didn't really raise her, her father did. In Japan. She only saw her mother during holidays and summers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails