Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday, a bridal shower tea party, and Etsy


I love the idea of a bridal shower tea party. It could be classic and beautiful, fun and girly, all at once. 
I would start with an invitation like this-


The next order of business would be the table. It would be set with an elegant tea service, fine china and linens, and charming place cards. 



I think these flowered sugar cubes and sparkling champagne glasses will suit the occasion perfectly....



There has to be sweets- and this trio of cake stands will make an ideal display for cupcakes decked out in the best wrappers. 


I imagine these delicate paper lanterns, with their folded butterflies, hanging at different lengths over the table.


This branch sculpture will be an amazing addition and could serve as a wishing tree- plus it would be a wonderful gift for the guest of honor. 
 

Guests would be asked to jot down their well wishes and advice for the bride-to-be on these bird tags that can hang from the tree and be gathered after the celebration.  


Favors for the guests? Tea, of course! These monogrammed tins make the prettiest presentation....

3 comments:

  1. What sweet choices! I especially love the centerpiece sculpture - whimsical and pretty! Thank you for including my champagne glasses.

    Lynelle
    falconandfinch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Great selection! I can't believe all of the beautiful things that are available for wedding now. Makes me wish I could do it all over :)
    Thank you for including my tags!
    Sincerely,
    Angela Harris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi- oh, I want to come! The organic branch sculpture is really special!
    Thank you for including my cake plate set with these other lovely picks.

    Jeanette (vesselsandwares)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails