Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thursday, Winter White, and Etsy

I remember when I bought my wedding dress that the color was "winter white", not white or off-white or ivory, but winter white...ever since then I have liked the idea that there is a shade of white out there by this name.

I decided since we are into January now that I would do a Thursday and Etsy post all about winter white. It was interesting because in my search I discovered that this one color, in its infinite range of tones and values, can be cool or warm, cozy or formal, casual or elegant, but I always think it is beautiful.

For the art lovers, some winter whites found in various mediums....


Image courtesy of holli
Three cold porcelain flowers courtesy of oenpia
Wall sculpture courtesy of PrinceDesignUK

To get something just for you in the perfect shade of winter....

Porcelain Snowballs and Pearls Multistrand Necklace courtesy of SuiteOne Studio

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including my porcelain necklace with these other gorgeous winter white finds! Your blog is beautiful! Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise, Thank you so much for including my earrings along with these stunning items. I love your blog.
    Cheers
    Kathleen :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails