Monday, May 9, 2011

searching for a summer dress


It appears that my recent explosion in size is dovetailing ever so neatly with a heat wave here in North Carolina. The result is, of course, sheer discomfort. What's driving me further over the brink is a lack of cute and comfortable pregnancy dresses. Like everyone else - I'll make do by hitting the maternity sections of Target, the Gap, and Old Navy, but must every one of their summer dresses feel exactly the same? Like a brightly colored night gown made out of cheap cotton? Is is wrong to want to wear a dress that keeps me cool during this summer and actually looks cool too? I don't think that's asking for too much. I just need one. Just one. (And even though I'd rather go sleeveless in an NC summer - I'd love to grab up that Mama.licious dress from asos but, sadly, my size is sold out and my search must go on.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails